Oct 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd <7267.T> will temporarily cut production at its six plants in the United States and Canada due to parts shortages stemming from the flooding in Thailand, the company said on Monday. Auto production will be about 50 percent of the originally planned levels through November 10. The sale date of the 2012 Honda CR-V crossover, which was scheduled for December, may be delayed by several weeks. Honda's North American auto plants buy the bulk of their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda to curtail N.A. output due to Thai floods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.