* Honda evaluating other sources for some parts-spokesman * Production cuts begin Wednesday; vary plant by plant DETROIT, March 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co will cut production at its U.S. and Canadian automotive plants starting Wednesday due to disruptions in the supply of auto parts after the Japanese earthquake more than two weeks ago. The temporary changes to the production schedule will vary plant by plant based on the availability of certain parts, Honda spokesman Jeffrey Smith ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda to cut output at US, Canadian auto plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.