* Q3 operating profit down 63 percent * Full-year profit forecast slashed 22 percent * Shares slide 9.2 percent By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co posted a 63 percent drop in quarterly operating profit and lowered its annual profit forecasts for a fourth time this year as a stubborn slide in global car sales forced it to make further production cuts. Japan's second-biggest automaker now expects an operating profit for the year to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda cuts forecasts again on global sales slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.