* Honda parts plant seen resuming production on Monday * Honda's China car factories may remain closed Monday * Hyundai China parts plant sees one-day work stoppage-report (Adds details and Hyundai plant stoppage) SHANGHAI, May 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor expects its parts plant in south China to resume production on Monday after it agreed to a pay rise for its employees, a company spokesman said on Monday. Production at all of Honda's four China car plants was halted for most of last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda expects China parts plant to resume production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.