* Sees advantages to developing battery technology in China * Says electric cars unlikely to become mainstream soon * Says China may pass U.S. as Honda's top market in 10 yrs By Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, May 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co said it hopes to develop car battery technology in China, which may overtake the United States as the company's largest market in the next decade. China had its advantages for battery development, including resources and technology, and Honda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda eyes China for car battery development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642