* Sees 2011/12 op profit at Y200 bln, far below consensus * Q3 operating profit drops to Y44.3 bln, below consensus * Investors eye anticipated sales rebound * Honda shares outperform Japan auto sector in year-to-date * Concerns over competitiveness after Civic panned (Updates with results announcement) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co posted a 65 percent slide in quarterly operating profit on Tuesday and forecast the same drop for the full year, when natural ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda foresees big annual profit fall on disasters, yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.