(Updates with company and analyst comments) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-largest automaker, on Monday reported a record operating profit for the first half of the business year, helped by brisk U.S. sales, but cut its full-year profit target due to a stronger yen. Group operating profit for April-September was 323.87 billion yen ($2.61 billion), up 2.7 percent from the same period last year but slightly under an analysts' consensus forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda H1 profits up but full-year forecast cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.