(Adds details) TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's No.2 automaker, said on Wednesday it would launch its planned dedicated hybrid sedan in Japan, North America and Europe in early 2009. Chief Executive Takeo Fukui told a news conference the company expected annual sales of 500,000 vehicles combined of four hybrid models after 2010. In addition to the existing Civic hybrid and the already-announced hybrid sedan and sports car based on the CR-Z concept model, Honda will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda to launch dedicated-hybrid car in early 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642