* CR-Z profit margin better than Insight, Fit models-exec * Targets 40,000-50,000 CR-Z sales worldwide annually * Car to be launched in N.America, Europe from summer * Quality suffered during rapid expansion in 1990s - CEO By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co on Thursday launched the sporty CR-Z model, its second in a line of low-cost hybrid cars aimed at meeting stricter environmental regulations and expanding sales in the tough ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda launches CR-Z hybrid, says margins higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642