* Q1 op profit 234.4 bln yen vs consensus 138.3 bln yen * Lifts FY op profit forecast to 450 bln yen from 400 bln yen * April-June op profit best in 2-½ years * Q1 operating margin 9.9 pct vs 4.2 pct in previous qtr * Shares end down 0.3 pct before results (Adds details, background, Kia results) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co posted its best quarterly operating profit in 2-½ years on Friday on brisk sales in the United States, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda lifts forecasts after strong sales drive Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642