Dec 1 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co unveiled a new strategic small car specifically for Asian markets to meet demand from Asia's middle class, the Nikkei business daily reported. The Brio will be mass-produced and sold in Thailand from March and in India by the end of next year, the paper said. Featuring a 1.2-liter engine, it will be exported to neighboring countries in South Asia and Southeast Asia, the daily said. Although both production sites will use a common chassis, Brios made in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda to make small car in Thailand, India - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.