(Adds details, background, Mazda figures) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp posted bumper profits on Friday as they sped past rivals in their key markets, but their outlook for the new near was split amid renewed concerns over the global economy. Most of Japan's top five automakers, apart from industry leader Toyota Motor Corp which releases results on May 8, have forecast further improvement in the new year mainly powered by sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda, Mazda post bumper profits; outlook split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642