(Adds details, closing share price) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Tuesday its annual operating profit fell 17 percent as domestic sales flagged, and it forecast a tough year ahead after it was overtaken as Japan's second-largest car maker. Honda forecast a 6.7 percent fall in operating profit to 560 billion yen ($5.15 billion) for this business year even as the launch of new, high-profit models such as the Odyssey minivan are expected to spur a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda oper profit falls, forecasts worse year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.