DETROIT, March 31 (Reuters) - Production cuts at Honda Motor Co's auto plants in the United States and Canada are expected to last through April 15, but parts shortages from Japan could trigger further disruptions, Honda said on Thursday. The production cuts, which Honda announced earlier this week, stem from shortages in the supply of parts from Japan, which has grappled with the effects of an earthquake, tsunami and a nuclear crisis in less than three weeks. [ID:nN29299382] There could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda output cuts in US, Canada to go through April 15" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.