(Adds revenue, background, closing share price) TOKYO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. , Japan's third-biggest auto maker, posted a surprise fall in quarterly operating profit on Thursday, pressured by high raw materials costs, but lifted its full-year forecasts thanks to a weaker yen. Honda expects record sales this business year after a recent revamp for the Civic sedan, its best-selling car after the Accord, but like its rivals it faces mounting pressure from rising raw materials ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda posts fall in Q2 op profit but ups forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642