* Q4 operating profit 96.1 bln yen vs consensus 94 bln yen * 2010/11 operating profit seen at 400 bln yen, up 10 pct * Shares end down 1.5 percent before results (Adds background, details, closing share price) TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's No.2 automaker, forecast a 10 percent rise in operating profit this year as demand in its biggest and most profitable U.S. market recovers from a multi-decade low. Honda, also the world's top motorcycle maker, is well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda to profit as 'greener' cars drive U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.