(Recasts, adds forecast revision, background) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co posted a surprise fall in quarterly operating profit on Tuesday despite snappy sales in the key U.S. market and it slashed full-year projections due to the dollar's slide against the yen. The 3.3 percent downward revision in operating profit comes just three months after Japan's No.2 auto maker raised its forecasts for the 2003/04 business year, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda Q2 profit down, forecast cut due to high yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642