* Q2 op profit 163. 5 bln yen vs consensus 167 bln yen * Lifts FY op profit forecast to Y500 bln from Y450 bln * Cost cuts absorb forex losses * Shares end down 0.3 pct before results (Adds details, background) TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co posted a more than doubling in quarterly profit on Friday as sales in Asia soared, and it lifted its annual forecasts for a second time as it absorbs currency losses with further cost cuts. Japan's No.2 automaker has raised its global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda Q2 soars on sales growth, lifts forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.