(Adds detail, background, closing share price) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. sees a tough year if the yen firms and dents export earnings, but it should still increase market share in Europe and the United States with its Civic and CR-V models and an all-new Accord sedan. Honda, which last year overtook Nissan Motor Co. as Japan's No. 2 automaker, posted a 19.7 percent drop in fourth-quarter net profit due to a big one-off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda Q4 drops, sees decline this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642