* Q4 operating profit down 52 pct, lags consensus * No annual guidance given as parts supply outlook uncertain * Quake causes Y45.7 bln negative impact on oper profit * Shares end up 2.9 pct before results By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co reported a 52 percent fall in quarterly operating profit and refrained from providing an outlook for the new year as it struggles to measure the speed of its recovery after last month's massive earthquake in Japan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda Q4 profit down 52 pct, gives no annual guidance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.