(Adds revenues, exchange rate assumptions, other details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co. posted a 24 percent jump in fourth-quarter operating profit on brisk European sales and projected a further rise this year, albeit slower than expected, as its Civic sedan gets a face-lift. The results came one day after rival Nissan Motor Co. kicked off the earnings season for Japanese auto makers with an 11 percent jump in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda Q4 profit jumps, sees more growth ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.