(Adds background, details, share close) TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. on Wednesday posted a 133 percent jump in fourth-quarter net profit, helped by a softer yen, brisk overseas sales and accounting one-offs, but projected weaker-than-expected earnings for this year. Honda is increasing its market share in the United States, Europe and many Asian countries, armed with new products such as the revamped Civic and more diesel offerings in Europe. Analysts expect growth to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda Q4 up on sales and one-offs, growth ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.