(Adds details, background) SHANGHAI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-largest car maker, said on Monday it would recall about 31,000 of its popular Accord models in China due to a faulty exhaust pipe that could emit harmful unburnt fuel vapour. The recall encompasses the new two-litre and 2.4-litre Accord sedans built at Honda's Guangzhou plant in southern China between January 15 and June 17. Honda had announced the recall of 29,494 Accord saloon cars and wagons in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda to recall 31,000 faulty Accords in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.