(Follows alerts) Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japanese automobile maker Honda Motor Co plans to resume production at its flood-affected automobile plant in Thailand from April 2012, six months after its forced shutdown, The Nikkei reported. Honda had to shut its assembly plant in the central province of Ayutthaya on Oct. 4, closing down 4.7 percent of its global output. Honda set the April target after assessing damages and has informed some parts makers. It will soon start replacing ruined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda to restart flood-hit Thai plant in April-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.