* Most plants suspended through Monday * Still working to resolve labour dispute at parts plant (Adds suspension details, closing share price) SHANGHAI/TOKYO, May 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co is still trying to resolve a labour dispute at a China parts plant that led to the closure of all four of its car plants in the country and has no timetable for resuming production, a company spokesman said on Friday. Japan's No.2 automaker said production at its three Chinese vehicle plants ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda says no timetable for restarting China output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.