DETROIT, May 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd said on Thursday its North American assembly plants will reach full production in August for most vehicles, as the Japanese automaker recovers from the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Honda said production will return to 100 percent of the original plan for all models except the 2012 Honda Civic car, which will continue at a reduced rate of about 50 percent due to a limited supply of key parts. Full production of that vehicle is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda sees full US output in August for most cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.