(Adds quote, detail; byline) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. scheduled a high-profile news conference on Wednesday in the Indiana town of Greensburg, stoking expectations that it had chosen the site for a $400 million auto plant. Indiana officials have lobbied hard to convince Honda to bring the plant to the state, which is projected to be completed by 2008 and to employ some 1,500 workers. Ohio, already the home to two Honda assembly plants and an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda sets Ind. event; plant announcement awaited" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.