(Adds analyst comments, details, updates share price) TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Shares in Honda Motor Co Ltd plunged over 14 percent on Tuesday morning after Japan's second-largest automaker cut its full-year profit target and saw its investment rating lowered by Credit Suisse First Boston. Honda's shares fell over 14 percent to 4,350 yen at one point -- a new year low -- and ended morning trading down 11.07 percent at 4,500 yen. The Nikkei average was down 0.08 percent. The company on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda shares plunge on f'cast revision, rating cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642