(Adds details, background, company comment, closing share price) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, July 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. posted a surprise rise in first-quarter operating profit on Wednesday as it weathered a drop in sales in the key U.S. market, and it raised its outlook for the full year. With the yen trading lower than it had anticipated three months ago, Japan's third-largest auto maker raised its profit forecasts for the year to next March, although ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda surprises with rosy Q1, ups forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642