(Updates with Honday comment, stock price) TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd is in final talks with U.S. aircraft engine maker Teledyne Continental Motors Inc to set up a 50-50 joint venture in the United States to build propeller engines for small planes, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported on Thursday. The report followed Honda's announcement on Monday that it would develop, make and market a jet engine for small business planes with General Electric Co . A spokesman for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda, Teledyne to make propeller engines -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.