(Adds details) * Withdraws outlook on uncertainties, including currency, Thai floods * Q2 op profit falls 68 pct to Y52.5 bln vs consensus Y63.5 bln * Honda hit hardest by Japan, Thai disasters this year * Honda shares underperform Japan auto stocks this year TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co withdrew its annual earnings guidance in an unusual move on Monday due to uncertainties including currency markets and Thailand's floods just as it was starting to recover from the March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda withdraws annual guidance, Q2 profit tanks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.