Jan 28 (Reuters) - Carmaker Honda Motor Co likely doubled group operating profit for the nine months ended December to 500 billion yen ($6.08 billion), its target for the full year, on the back of robust emerging markets and North American sales, the Nikkei business daily reported. The company may upgrade its 2010 operating profit of 500 billion yen on the surprise earnings recovery, the paper said. The carmakers domestic sales declined after government subsidies on purchase of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honda's operating profit doubles - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.