* Sees EPS $3.20-$3.55 * Slightly lowers revenue range to $33.3 bln-35.1 bln * Shares slip 2.2 pct to $28.21 NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer Honeywell International said on Monday it was standing by its 2009 forecast. The company repeated its 2009 forecast of earnings in the range of $3.20 to $3.55 per share during a presentation to investors that was monitored over the Internet. The Morris Township, New Jersey-based company did lower its guidance for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honeywell confirms 2009 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.