(Adds CEO comments, details, background) CHICAGO, March 29 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc. on Wednesday said it has agreed to sell the crash test dummies unit of newly acquired First Technology Plc for $87.3 million. The sale of the First Technology business to HgCapital, a European sector-focused private equity investor, is expected to close during the first half of the year. Honeywell, the U.S. industrial and aerospace conglomerate, completed its $508 million acquisition of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Honeywell selling crash test dummy unit for $87 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.