(adds Motiva comment) NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Dozens of service stations in the Houston and Dallas areas are out of gasoline after transportation problems resurfaced with the switch to ethanol from MTBE, state fuel suppliers said Friday. "No one planned on how to get the ethanol into the city and be distributed," said Jim Hay, of Dallas-based Contract Fuels. Hay said the problem is more logistical than supply-related because of a change in transportation methods required for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Houston and Dallas report gasoline shortages" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.