(Adds Tengzhong comment) CHICAGO, June 27 (Reuters) - The potential buyer of General Motors Corp's Hummer division will begin formal talks with Chinese regulators on Monday in an effort to win approval for its acquisition, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday. China's Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery has agreed to buy the Hummer brand from the bankrupt U.S. automaker but state radio in China reported on Thursday that the country's top economic planning agency was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hummer buyer to open talks with China regulators-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.