(Adds Generali saying it will appeal) BUDAPEST, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Hungary's competition authority (GVH) handed its second biggest fine to date to the Hungarian arm of German insurer Allianz SE for illegal agreements with car dealers on repair costs, the GVH said on Thursday. The GVH fined Allianz-Hungaria Biztosito Rt 5.32 billion forints ($27.6 million) for the agreements which allowed car dealers to charge a higher price for repairs if they sold more of Allianz's insurance policies to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hungary hands near-record fine to Allianz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642