(Adds more from statement, analyst comment, share price) BUDAPEST, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hungarian bus maker North American Bus Industries (NABI) announced on Friday that it had won a $111 million order for buses to be delivered to the transport company of the city of San Diego, California. NABI said on the Budapest bourse website (www.bet.hu) that the initial order was for 111 low-floor buses powered by compressed natural gas (CNG) to be delivered in 2003 and 2004, with an option for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hungary NABI gets $111 mln U.S. order for buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642