(Updates with Czech PM) BUDAPEST, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Hungary is in talks with South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co. on a car plant investment, which the Czech Republic says it has nearly secured, a Hungarian business daily reported on Tuesday. The newspaper cited no sources and Czech Prime Minister Jiri Paroubek said he believed Prague was very close to clinching the deal worth about 1 billion euros ($1.19 billion). "I believe we are in such a phase of the negotiations that it is almost a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hungary still in race for Hyundai car plant-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.