(Recasts, adding analysts' comments, share price) BUDAPEST, July 25 (Reuters) - Shares in Hungarian automotive group Raba rose 1.5 percent on Friday on news of a military order, but analysts said they had hoped for a bigger deal. Raba said it signed a 4.2 billion forint ($18.24 million) contract with the defence ministry to deliver 90 five-tonne all-terrain trucks in 2004. This is the first order from a 15-year framework agreement signed last year with the ministry under which Raba and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hungary's Raba rises on military truck deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642