(New throughout) NEW YORK, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Huntington Bancshares Inc. on Friday reported a 35 percent rise in quarterly profit, beating analysts' estimates, as consumer lending increased, especially in residential mortgages and home equity loans. The Columbus, Ohio-based bank, which has $30.5 billion of assets, said net income rose to $93.3 million, or 40 cents per share, from $69.3 million, or 29 cents per share, a year earlier. Analysts polled by Reuters Research, a unit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Huntington Bancshares profit rises 35 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.