(Adds U.S. sales growth target, details, background) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top auto maker, aims to almost double its sales in China in 2008 after it opens a second plant in the world's fastest-growing auto market, a company official said on Thursday. Hyundai, the world's sixth-largest car maker with its affiliate Kia Motors Corp , also targets 10 percent growth next year in the United States with new models, the official told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai aims to double China sales in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642