* Net profit 1.35 trln won vs 1.07 trln won consensus * Hyundai Q3 market share rises to 5.5 pct, from 5.1 pct * Sales up 9pct, momentum to continue in Q4 on new models * Shares unchanged; up 42 pct YTD (Add analysts comments, background) SEOUL, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor , South Korea's top automaker, posted a higher-than-expected 38 percent rise in third-quarter net profit as it gained global market share helped by strong sales of new models. While uncertain economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai beats estimates thanks to new models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.