(Adds detail) SEOUL, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Chief Executive Officer Steve Yang has resigned for personal reasons and its domestic and foreign sales chiefs will split his role, a company spokesman said on Friday. Under his rein, Hyundai saw the company become one of the biggest threats to global automakers in recent years, increasing sales and gaining market share even during the global financial crisis. Yang took the top job at the world's fifth-biggest auto group along with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai CEO Yang quits; Korea, overseas sales chiefs step up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.