(Adds comments from Polish official, paragraphs 8-9) SEOUL, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor will delay choosing a site for a new European plant until after mid-March while its chairman visits candidate countries Slovakia and Poland, a source close to the deal said on Thursday. Hyundai Motors, South Korea's biggest car firm, had planned to announce the winning candidate for the 1.1 billion euro ($1.40 billion) facility around the end of this month. "It's crucial to ascertain how ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai delays decision on European plant-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.