(Adds details, analyst comments) * Net profit misses forecasts on derivative losses * Higher steel costs weigh on margins * Outlook weakens but top players set to weather downturn By Rhee So-eui SEOUL, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd , the world's largest shipbuilder, reported on Thursday its quarterly net profit fell by a third, hit by rising raw materials costs and losses from the weaker won . The shipbuilding industry faces declining orders and falling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Heavy Q3 profit drops, outlook weakens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.