* Q3 oper profit 531.7 bln won, up 55 pct; below fcasts * Shipbuilding sector recovery not likely soon - analyst * Shares down 3.5 pct vs KOSPI's 1.5 pct loss (Adds details, analyst comments) SEOUL, Oct 29 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Heavy Industries , the world's biggest shipbuilder, posted higher quarterly operating profit, driven by its offshore and plant units, but missed forecasts due to a weakening shipbuilding business. The shipbuilding industry is set to suffer a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai Heavy Q3 profit up; shipbuilding in slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642