* Hyundai Jan global sales up 14 pct; Kia sales up 33 pct * Continued solid demand for new cars boosts sales * Hyundai, Kia shares up 2 pct after three declining sessions (Add details, background) SEOUL, Feb 1 (Reuters) - South Korean's top automaker Hyundai Motor posted on Tuesday double-digit growth in global sales for January, helped by continued strong demand for new models in key markets such as the United States and China. The results came even as U.S. auto sales are expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai, Kia post double-digit Jan sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.