(Adds analysts comment, updates shares) SEOUL, March 27 (Reuters) - Shares of South Korean car companies Hyundai Motor Co. and affiliate Kia Motors Corp. fell on Monday after prosecutors raided their offices in a probe that local media tied to lobbying. Shares in other units of the Hyundai Automotive Group, including auto parts maker Hyundai Autonet and car shipper Glovis Co. Ltd. , also tumbled after a company official confirmed prosecutors searched their offices on Sunday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai, Kia shares fall after raid by prosecutors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642