* Hyundai-Kia's China sales seen up 25 pct to 1 mln in 2010 * Hyundai's third China plant to cost about $800 mln * Hyundai's China investment totals $1.5 bln to date * Seriously reviewing possible third Indian plant (Adds executive comments) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group, the world's No. 5 automaker, aims to grow at twice the market rate next year in China, as consumers in the world's largest auto market snap up its affordable, quality ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Hyundai-Kia targets rapid China growth in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642